Building Consultancy Service
Have you seen the ideal barn to convert, but not sure if it’s suitable for your dream renovation? Are you planning on adding an extension to create the perfect kitchen but need some advice on what you can expect to spend? Or maybe you’re thinking about building an annex on your land, but you’re not sure where to even begin? We’re here to help!
At JS Building Services we understand that it can be a bit daunting when you first embark on a building project. That’s why we offer an impartial, no-obligation consultancy service which provides advice on what you can do with your property before you commit, from the first steps to budgeting, and the processes involved to bring it to completion.
An investment in our consultancy services now can save you time, money and stress further down the line. We can make sure that your dreams really do become a reality.
As a Trusted builder, we have the experience and knowledge to give you a head start and lead you confidently into whichever project you have planned.
Take a look at our packages to see which would suit the stage you are at with your project. They are designed to help with planning, navigating building regulations and budgeting:
- Site meeting with you, typically lasting 1-2 hours
- Advice on planning and building regulation considerations
- Design ideas and suggestions for your project
- Verbal costing and budgeting guidance
- All of the Bronze features, plus:
- Written report with cost and design suggestions
- Basic sketch ideas on design to help you visualise the project
- Introduction to two designers/Architects we recommend for your project
- All of the Bronze and silver features, plus:
- Full set of planning permission drawings
- Full approved set of Building regulation drawings
- Submission of all plans to the local authority*
- Ongoing liaison with the local authority, saving you time and hassle
- Full costing service with detailed materials schedules
*Additional local authority fees apply
Ongoing project management of your build is available should you require this service and is generally charged as a percentage of the build costs.
If you are still unsure which package would work best for you then please give us a call or drop us an email, we will be happy to help.